Thursday 21 July 2011

Working in Wyndham

So here's some actual news. I've got a job! This is the reason I've been on a somewhat 'schedule' to get this far north of Western Australia.

So starting Monday, and for the next few months, JC is having a rest in the Wyndham Caravan Park, while I get to work as a runner on a movie!

The film starts shooting in a few weeks time, so at the moment my job during pre production will be a lot of airport pick-ups, drop offs, basically any odd jobs that need to be done. And I'm assuming it will continue to be a lot like this for the next few months. I'll find out soon enough!

I have been given this fantastic opportunity by my friend Fiona who is the Production Manager on the film, and with her as my boss, and me as her 'bitch' I'm sure this time will only bring us closer together ;-)

I'll tell you more about the film and what it involves as it all happens, but for now, yay!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment